Skip to main content

Love Poems From The Heart.

 Love poems from the heart.


SMILE FOR ME LOVER

Smile for me lover.

When you do the sun comes out

It warms my heart and

soothes my mind

My worries drift so far away

I bask in its warmth

Lover, smile for me.

-----

Your smile is like..

Lying on a white sandy beach

Warm rays on my skin

Sea waves washing gently onto the shore

Birds singing happily

As the cooling breeze ruffles the leafy trees

Your smile is huhhh...

---

I wanted to sail

Feel the breeze in my hair

So I boarded my boat

Let the wind take me anywhere


It carried me to you

An island lush and vibrant

Birds chirped, trees swayed

I love it here

Think I'll stay a while  


***************


Lock your lips with mine

Let's melt into each other

Breathing each others' breath

'Til  we feel like we're one


**************

The days to you seem so long

Nights together too short

When lover and I are together

Sun rises too soon

************


I've felt happiness before

I've had joy in my heart

I've smiled and danced with glee

But knowing you has turned up

each one's intensity.

**********

Let's have a picnic under the

stars and moon.

I'll nibble on you, and you on me.

You'll sip my love and I yours.

Together we'll feast on ecstasy.

******


As moonlight falls on your face

I'll pull you into my bosom

Rest your head on my breast

Be wrapped in love and tenderness

Worries are a million miles away

Let's stay in this moment forever.


*********

My favourite memories of us 

have been encapsulated in my mind

Forever fresh capsules..

Resistant to time, change or disappointment.

Resistant to wear, retaining potency.

Each capsule is a dose

that lifts my heart and brings me elation.

My own mind-made opium.


My love for you is like the ocean....

deep and bottomless.

Sometimes calm and content,

sometimes raging with passion

Come rest on it's beach

and let these waves submerge you.

************


Where is my love?

Does he not know the vastness of my love?

Does he not know my sentiments for him?

Come back to me

and let me drench you in my affections.

************


Where is my love?

Would my love be so cruel to leave me in the dark?

Does he not know the depths of my affection?

Is he blind to the joy he brings me?

I have an ocean of love awaiting his return.

(And if he does not return, I will continue

to love him anyway)

*********

My precious one

Where are you now?

What keeps you from me my love?

What holds you away so long?

Let me hear your voice again

Please put my heart at ease

My eyes long to see your face

My ears long to hear your laugh

And If you can't  laugh 

I will sit with you in silence

I will share your joy 

And support you in pain

Whatever the weather

I will endure with you

I pray the angels surround you my love 

And keep you safe and sound

Bring you back to me 

And let this longing be by gone

Come back quickly lover

To my waiting arms

************

Don't mourn that it is no longer

Celebrate that it ever was

Don't cry...

This is a new chapter in 

the story of your life.

Walk into it with faith.

********







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Passionate Love Quotes.

  When  you've got to express the feeling before you burst. Original poems by Bobi N. Enjoy! 1.Don't ever stop kissing me like you do 2.-Breathless, is how you leave me. 3. Lock your lips with mine Let's melt into each other Breathing each other's breath 'til we feel like we're one. 4. My body longs for you the heat of desire burns within me  But I'll hold out a few more days  and I'll melt into your arms. 5. You've put a fire in me  so intense That even if it's only for a moment I'm grateful for this feeling. 6. Since I met you my love All the colours in my life Seem so much more vivid. 7. My tummy is filled with honey My heart with flowers in bloom My mind with thoughts of you only My soul with  light of moon .  8. This fire is consuming me, I pray I don't combust. 9. Kiss me, hold me Look into my eyes, melt slowly into me whisper sweet nothings  as hot beads of passion drip from your body onto mine. 10. Magic is me in your arms as daw

Deep Love Quotes

  Deep love quotes to move and inspire you. Be inspired and moved by these beautiful deep love quotes and sayings.    Use these deep love quotes to transport you into a love zone.  They help us to appreciate the gift of love. Why not write a love note for your special one or read one or two to them and watch their face light up. H ere are some beautiful deep love quotes for you to enjoy.   1. “My love for you is beyond any love I have ever heard described. It is a love that is beyond love; a soul connection in which no seam is visible." Steve Maraboli 2.This is a thank you for every hour we have spent together, for every kiss, for every embrace and for every tear shed for one another. 3." My love for you is a journey; starting at forever and ending at never.” 4.“I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more.” -Angelita Lim  5.“It was a million tiny little things that, when you added them all up, they meant we w

Motivational Quotes For Success.

  Powerful Motivational Quotes for Your Success and Fulfilment. We all need some motivation from time to time to push us along on our road to our dreams. Be inspired and encouraged with these powerful motivational quotes to help you on your way to success and fulfilment. -If you think you can do it, you can.                          -John Burroughs    -“Believe you can and you’re halfway there.”– Theodore Roosevelt   -“Just one small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day.” -Dalai Lama  -“Begin anywhere.” – John Cage -I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions.” - Stephen R. Covey -“If my mind can conceive it, if my heart can believe it, then I can achieve it.” -Muhammad Ali -“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” -Jim Rohn -“Belief creates the actual fact.” -William James -“Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.” - Arthur Ashe -“It is never too late to b