Skip to main content

Healing Quotes.

 Healing Quotes For An Aching Heart.

Life is a journey filled with joy and pain.

These healing poems are to soothe and comfort the brokenhearted. 

You will pull through.

Love yourself a little harder.

Give yourself time.


Original poems by Bobi N.

*********


Those that have the most love in their heart

Tend to give it to the least deserving who rip it apart.

-------

Your love had me delirious

Floating high on pink clouds

Then you left me to freefall

O how hard I hit the ground

Broken bones, shattered heart, ripped, shredded skin

Near death, but the spirit within, and love for myself

Lets me know I will win.

--------

Oh this loving heart 

how many times will you be broken?

Stay soft and giving, or protect yourself and harden?


But a heart was made for loving

Hide it from the thieves that take and leave you nothing?


Deny it its joy and freedom?

Wrap it in fear for longest time?

Now would that be the crime?


'Cause this heart needs to throb, and just be.

To love is its purpose ultimately.

---------

Life is a journey

A journey of growth,

self-development and discovery.

A deepening journey, 

questioning and searching for answers.

The journey brings us joy

It also brings us pain

With the joys, we laugh

With the pains, we grow.

We must dig deep 

to find the seed of strength within.

With the right thoughts, faith and hope..

that seed will push through and bud 

To become a towering flower of strength and wisdom.

-------
O life,
I'm trying hard to understand thee.
I'll give you faith, hope and patience.
Til one day you will finally make sense to me.
------

Darling,
Hang on in there
You will get through this
Take it slowly, step by step
Day by day
Feed your mind with positive words and thoughts
Yes it's hard..
Ask your Angel,God,the Universe to help you.
Whichever you choose
Don't blame yourself
Be kind to yourself
You are learning
You are growing
Just like a gaping wound needs time 
So does your heart.
Be patient
You WILL heal.
--------



There is a seed of strength within
Dig deep and find it
Feed it positive thoughts and words of hope.
With constant nurturing
That seed eventually
Will blossom into 
a beautiful flower 
- a new YOU.


---
Wrap up your heart warm
Layer it with compassion, keep it giving.

Do not let it become frostbitten
With the harshness of life's living.
------

You were born with a kind and giving heart
Hang on to this.
Don't let the world turn you mean
Or you become like the rest of the loveless.

------
You fell in love, into a wonderful trance

Then so rudely awoken          
Jolted, shook, eyes forced open

Fog headed, stunned, need to stir
But wipe your eyes, 
Awake, shake off the haze

Stand on your feet
You will adjust ,ahead of you 
Lie wondrous days
 
----
You gave him your heart
He gave you words
Words with no sincerity
Now the truth is laid bare,you are no longer blind
You must pick yourself up
and march on, one step at a time.
-------


Life can make you bitter
But your TRIUMPH comes 
from staying and becoming 
the person
YOU want to be.

The power is in BEING 
your BEST YOU
and not the negative product of
others' actions.

YOU are wonderful.
Stay wonderful.

----
Let those negative experiences 
make you greater
not bitter.
-------

Thank you for the good times. They were amazing!
----

You've been a wonderful chapter in my life book.
But now I must close you. 
I'm grateful for the time. 


---






























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Passionate Love Quotes.

  When  you've got to express the feeling before you burst. Original poems by Bobi N. Enjoy! 1.Don't ever stop kissing me like you do 2.-Breathless, is how you leave me. 3. Lock your lips with mine Let's melt into each other Breathing each other's breath 'til we feel like we're one. 4. My body longs for you the heat of desire burns within me  But I'll hold out a few more days  and I'll melt into your arms. 5. You've put a fire in me  so intense That even if it's only for a moment I'm grateful for this feeling. 6. Since I met you my love All the colours in my life Seem so much more vivid. 7. My tummy is filled with honey My heart with flowers in bloom My mind with thoughts of you only My soul with  light of moon .  8. This fire is consuming me, I pray I don't combust. 9. Kiss me, hold me Look into my eyes, melt slowly into me whisper sweet nothings  as hot beads of passion drip from your body onto mine. 10. Magic is me in your arms as daw

Deep Love Quotes

  Deep love quotes to move and inspire you. Be inspired and moved by these beautiful deep love quotes and sayings.    Use these deep love quotes to transport you into a love zone.  They help us to appreciate the gift of love. Why not write a love note for your special one or read one or two to them and watch their face light up. H ere are some beautiful deep love quotes for you to enjoy.   1. “My love for you is beyond any love I have ever heard described. It is a love that is beyond love; a soul connection in which no seam is visible." Steve Maraboli 2.This is a thank you for every hour we have spent together, for every kiss, for every embrace and for every tear shed for one another. 3." My love for you is a journey; starting at forever and ending at never.” 4.“I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more.” -Angelita Lim  5.“It was a million tiny little things that, when you added them all up, they meant we w

Motivational Quotes For Success.

  Powerful Motivational Quotes for Your Success and Fulfilment. We all need some motivation from time to time to push us along on our road to our dreams. Be inspired and encouraged with these powerful motivational quotes to help you on your way to success and fulfilment. -If you think you can do it, you can.                          -John Burroughs    -“Believe you can and you’re halfway there.”– Theodore Roosevelt   -“Just one small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day.” -Dalai Lama  -“Begin anywhere.” – John Cage -I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions.” - Stephen R. Covey -“If my mind can conceive it, if my heart can believe it, then I can achieve it.” -Muhammad Ali -“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” -Jim Rohn -“Belief creates the actual fact.” -William James -“Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.” - Arthur Ashe -“It is never too late to b